Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome back again to my nonsense board online. Anyway since computers are very hard to come by nowadays in the college, students have been resorting to various means to get online. Junkies we are, we are. I’m in the computer class right now and I’m using the internet connection here to post my rantings. I don’t think I’ll put anything insulting as I don’t know whether they have any spying software or not. My kakis tell me that going online during class is pretty normal if you sit at the back so here I am. Just note that this is the third time I have typed this as I have to close the internet explorer everytime the teacher passes, so now I’m typing it into Microsoft word and paste it online later. Anyway it’s not wrong as I’m supposed to do a timetable in Microsoft word (sigh…boring) and then save it on this wacky student server.

Sighhh it’s been boring this morning, was sleeping in half the classes, and not doing anything productive(now I mean) but I look forward to a footsal match soon as there is this guy who suddenly got a football frenzy (after the dota frenzy). Anyway I am playing on the opposite team as him since I want to take revenge on him for killing (and winning) me so many times in a stupid game called dota.

And more good news; I’ll be home for Christmas…. All because there is a Hari Raya Haji holiday in December, and judging by the fondness of the KMJ denizens towards extra hols on religious festivals, we managed to get a break for about 6 days, form the first day of haji straight till Christmas, via Saturday and Sunday.

Anyway I’m hungry now and I think I might go for lunch soon, provided there is some food left over for people like me. And I’m still looking forward to my camera shipment which is due very soon, and after doing some jobs (filming a video for the English club to show the almighty pengarah, who actually deserves a broom instead) I’ll take some pics of the college and upload it

So ciao

Teacher coming...

-Pau-

No comments: