Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yo and welcome back. Its been a long time since I last blogged (1 month) due to exams+holidays+no computers available. I'm now at the tangkak cyber cafe since most of the comps at the college are down.

Anyway since the raya holidays everything has been like a big wild circus with rooms burning down and things happening everywhere.

Ah yes... The long awaited room burnt down is finally told in the form of words in this blog post.

Well you see, the story goes like this. The day that everyone came back from raya hols, the Malays in the room near mine, about 10 metres, forgot to bring their ashtray along with them, and due to their sheer stupidity used a cardboard box for an ashtray instead. And as usual, they began to smoke and smoke and one fine day they left some burning ciggy butts in their cute box. And then they left the fan on as well. And well.... enough said, the box caught fire, the tilam caught fire, the softboard caught fire, and then.....

Some guys noticed that smoke was coming out of the room windows. Well, more than usual. And they broke the door open and carried their cute little pails to put out the fire. And guess what the fire died, the floor became very wet and water was flowing down the stairs. That was about the time when I came upstairs after visiting the library and missed the action. By then a warden and a guard came up and assessed the situation. They looked quite shocked actually, but I think it was their fault that they didn't catch the smokers early on. Anyway somehow the guys didn't really kena punished until now, but we should (I hope) see some people get kicked out although nothing at all has happened to them till now.

Anyway luckily my block's head warden was in the hospital after his sakit jantung and didn't have to see the ugly mess, or he would definitely drop dead on the spot to see a room half burnt, and fully charred with smoke till the white walls turned black.

And I heard he went to the hospital after all the scary mercun attacks on unsuspecting victims, especially in the showers. Well I'm not saying that the warden had a fire cracker in his toilet bowl, but the kind of mercun that these guys throw ah.... not the small one you know.... They throw big big one... Cause they got money to inport from China mah....

These guys ah, crazy one you know. They sometimes throw when you are showering and BOOM hit your clean arse right on the spot. Well, luckily I wasn't one of the victims of that.
My friend on the other hand, nearly kena when the toilet bowl next to the one he was shitting in blew up, and immediately, with the sound of laughter following.

Anyway it was an eventful week to follow, when the exams came, and the poor guys who burnt their room had to study on the corridors. The exams were OK but I (and the other Cinas) had a hard time with the math paper as it was crazy. The questions were completely unexpected and well, hard. Other than that it should be OK.

And the sem holidays, or more like break, was only one week jam packed with dota, heroes and driving instructors running away with the money. Now I have to sit for me driving test in January, and officially be one of the last people in my age group to get a license.

Well moving on in chronological order, I had an OK start to the semester, with 2 chinese math teachers, (so that my terrible fate in the math exams won't be repeated). However, all my peers were laughing at my other teachers all lamenting and grieving for me.

And this morning I nearly thought I was going to get ms suganti, the only Chem teacher that speaks English, jsut to hear her say that our teacher was not around. Man that sucked. Her English is even better than my English teacher but well, my lucky charm wasn't with me.

Moving on to the food, the start of the semester had the first day of class full of problems, as I had a fly in my lunch, rotten vitagen from the college shop, and a caterpillar in my dinner, ALL IN ONE DAY!! wa lao wei....

Anyway I don't think I'll be able to blog often as the comps are all rosak in the college, and it wouldn't be worth itto que up for hours to pay for internet. But on a positive note, I might borrow my mom's laptop soon. And hopefully a camera as well so that I can bring live images of KMJ online.

Anyway I have a Dota game waiting now so

Ciaoooo

-Pau-

No comments: