Friday, March 7, 2008

long absence....so sorry for that

sorry for the long absence from my usual blogging days. It's mostly because I don't have a long free period on Thursdays. Another is that the usual computer centre is experiencing a chronic blackout, lasting weeks at a go. Well I guess I have to get used to the way they do business, because MARA or something will just bail them out if they go bankrupt if they can't pay rent. So much for menggalakkan pengusaha bumiputera menjadi usahawan.

Anyway it's been a long time and I haven't gone online. Can't believe I'll be spending the rest of my living days cramped here. I just got banned from going home after I got caught skipping a ceramah in the masjid. Man it was stupid. I decided to skip the stupid ceramah given by a boring guy from UTHM, if you even know where that is.

So I went to my friend's room and did homework(slept). Then at 11 pm, the room became deafly quiet. Then I woke up and saw a FUCKING warden standin at the door. Then all of us in the room got pulled down to the guardhouse and scolded for 2 hours and made to write a confession.

And then, a disaster happened. SOme of the Malay students got MOLESTEd by the bloody counsellor who came down to gave us another lecture. Crap weiii.... I was standing behind him and saw everything. He was asking "Kenapa kamu tak datang ceramah...." while fondling the Malay guy's breast. And he wasnt' even pinching it or anything. He was like using his fingers to slowly carress the poor guy's nipples. Worst of all, so many ppl kena from him wei....

Seriously weiii... Now all the guys in my college scared of him...... All say he gay one. Atas pun pegang, bawah pun pegang..... Anyway, we got banned for 30 days.

ANddd the next day I was sent for counselling (with the gay guy) and the craziest thing is that he knows EVERYTHING there is to know about me! He even knows my dad is a surgeon in IJN. Well to you guys it's a common thing but I don't usually tell this to Malays. And he knows my exam results, ambitions and all! Then his excuse is because I'm the first Chinese guy he called for counselling. WTF he was here for years and the first guy he calls was me. How coincidental. He could use the same excuse year after year to stalk handsome good looking Chinese guys.

Anyway that wasn't the end of the story. The funniest thing is that the 30 day penalty was backdated because the guard was to lazy to key in the names. So I think it'll drag on to the day matrik ends. Well, as I said, you got to get used to the way Mr. Ma does things in Malaysia. Always zuo she me shi ching dou ke yi man man lai.( Do everything also slow slow one). Quoted from Namewee's Negarakuku.

Anyway I was quite shocked hundreds of people ponteng ceramah but only my block and floor kena. They say the warden was to lazy to rope in all the students because my friends on the lower floors just got chased down without penalty. Well... Lazy people surroundong you and you are still wondering why you aren't one of them. Aiya still got many stories la...

So much to say but so little time....

So I guess that's all. So Vote DAP if you are against GAYS molesting your sons in any government school or college, just because his father isn't around.

Anyway CIao

-Pau-

No comments: