Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last post you will see for a long long time....

Well.....


Wuh its like 7 months plus i didn't touch my blog lol.

OMG I actually finished my Matriks course. And I'm in UKM doing MEDICINE!!! hahaha.

To anyone who still(omg) reads my blog. I don't think I'll be updating it for a long time... Anyway I made this to keep me company during my living hell in matriks Johor. I think you can hear the tone in my voice that is so much more positive now that I actaully left the freaking hell hole.

Thanks to the elections and the ISA crap I've actually been spending more time reading, than writing. Reading politics is my new hobby. All the Abdullah fighting Anwar fighting Najib fighting Ku Li fighting Guan Eng fighting Karpal.......

Many new things have happened. Anyway don't forget that for all the people (esp. Hwai Jing's cousin) who are in Kolej Matrikulasi Johor (my juniors hahaha)

THERE IS A GAY WARDEN YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR!!!

Don't let yourself get caught. He will touch you on the outside. hoho.

Anyway UKM is a jolly place with lots of interesting things. You might want to go to kevintantm.blogspot.com for more details into UKM life.

He is a full time gila blogger who frequently blogs about me and I think you can learn a lot about UKM there, as well as about myself. His blog is quite popular BTW.

I think I will put all this blogging crap on hold for a few years till I get more inspiration to write to the public again. I don't think I have any more time or a stable internet line to keep blogging.

I mean, think about it. If you have better more interesting things to do just go for it. I actually have like, a football to play with and on top of that loads of studying to catch up with. When I say loads I MEAN loads. Like 2 feet tall of stacked books.

Guess life is like that. You get into trouble, fight through it, then get out, and realise.... "Yea... What have I been doing all this while??"

And then you just move on when the next chapter arrives at your doorstep in the form of a 30 page offer letter.

And OMG just like 30 seconds ago I had to withdraw from a futsal competition because it clashed with my super important class. WTF this sucks. OK well you can't get everything you want in life I guess. It's a give and take relationship with the powers above.

Well I guess I don't want to make my last post my longest, so I'll conclude it by saying thanks and good luck to all my friends, wherever they are, spannning 12 different time zones lol. Thanks for all the good times and hope we meet again. Esp Hwai Jing and Naveen who are like the only people who actually read this.

Ciao,

-Pau-
(For the last time...sob...)

Ciao!
Ciao!!
Ciao!!!

OK whatever.

Ciao

-Pau-

2 comments:

-william- said...

lolzz

Naveen Sritharan said...

hey pau,
read your blog.
All the best in life!
Ciao...lol