Friday, September 14, 2007

30th August 2007 MERdeka

Welcome back to my blog, this time its the 30th of August and that means one more day and its merdeka day.

Well that may sound like good news, but guess what? The little Jalur Gemilang flag that I hung outside my room 'disappeared'. So much for merdeka semangat. Even my ketua klass also had a flag stolen from his room. So now the total count of stuff stolen is:

1. Shorts

2. Flag

And another funn story is that just yesterday some guys were running down the corridor (sigh.. Again) And this time they went throwing m slippers (and my roomates and neighbours') at each other. And guess what? My slipper was unlucky enough to be thrown down to the roof of the forst floor.

Luckily my hand was long enough to grab it from the stair railings without climbing out and walking on the roof.

And they're having a merdeka celebration complete with countdown and that makes today a bad day for studying, and with my results I also very scared to go home leh...

Mah Chao I got a B for math... How can this happen for God's sake. And there's no double math or anything here. Simple math and I got BBBBB, stupid stupid stupid. I got a B for the exam in the lousiest education system in the country. Man I lost all my ego and pride.

Well enough of the stupid mourning and self pity. I just found out from Nat that Eujhin got a perfect score for Bio paper 1, so congrats you are now the King in Ms Foong's class.

And btw both me and Nat (My HELP buddy who came along with me to matrik) got a perfect score for C1 C2 but got B for matrik math. Man this sucks. Maybe its the new system that we're not used to or the different format or something like that.

Anyway I already said enough of the sef pity. Lets talk about something else.

Hey guess what I now have a water heater in my room. Wohooo.

It was originally from carrefour but it rosak, so we had to change it the next day (before I left). Anyway my water woes are over, but new problems always turn up somehow.

I'm currently sitting in a room with 20 computers and 40 people. And now is only lunch time. You should have seen yesterday evening at 7 when people, like me, were queing up outside the shop and waiting for it to open, and queing up another 30 minutes to wait for a go at the printer.

The situation is getting worse as people are struggling with their projects last minute, and guess what? We still have to pay for it, 2.20 per hour. Ridiculous. Just this morning the newspapers said that there were billions of dollars ready to be invested in IDR and yet we have NOT enough computers...

Man what is wrong with the world

Just because we're too young to vote for Barisan so they don't need to take care of us. Never mind...

And yes I was saying...

I'm still struggling with my never ending homework and since my results weren't that fantastic, looks like I need to spend less in front of this stupid idiot box and more in the library, which is as empty as ever.

Well if any of you have any tips for studying please tell me somehow, like putting it on my comments page or emailing me. I do read my inbox you know, even if it's only once or twice a week.

Anyway I still hate my current life although I finally found Chinese guys that are as racist as me. No kidding man.

I think that all Chinese are racist now. Well... we do live in similar conditions that shape our behaviour and attitudes. And the cool thing is that the country is still stable despite the races hating and biting each other from behind. Well after seeing all that it only makes me want to leave the country more, despite what I used to say that I would stay here for a long time.

Well that's that. I need to move on to doing some more of my project now and joining the exodus of last minuters. Anything new will be up here as a new post.

No comments: