Friday, September 14, 2007

I ALMOST FORGOT.What's a cambridge?

Yay they're praying now so I got to sneak into the computer room and guess what? Is free! Just that if ustaj catches me, I'm dead meat.
Yeah I almost forgot to add, that day when I was walking to the canteen with my friends, I actually talked about how hard the math was, and then this guy said that it doesn't matter cause math is not important. You don't need math to become a doctor, but then I quoted statistics from Cambridge saying that 100% of their medical students have an A for math. And then guess what the guy said?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What on Earth is a Cambridge?

I almost wanted to vommit blood and dig my eyeballs out, I couldn't believe what I just heard. This guy has went through the same education system, and it's hard to believe that he even had an extra year compared to me. And this is what we have.
You know as a chef, you can only make the best food with the best ingredients.
Like champange must be from Champagne, France, truffles must be from France, oysters and lobsters must be from Alaska and etcetra.

So let me ask you again.

What is a Cambridge?

No comments: