Friday, September 14, 2007

8th September 2007

Well this time I'll make it short because of the special edition.

So its been an eventful, but not good 2 days since my last post. The english club had been set up, and the president got an E for his english and cant speak a sentence without the STRESSSSSS. BTW I'm almost getting used to all this cronyism and bullshit prefrenced selection. I think that there are a handful of other people who can do the job better, and speak better, but since I'm soo used to acting ali baba I couldn't care less.

I tell you if my father was here, he would be proud. He is not dead but in USA and later going to Switzerland, so I won't see him anytime soon. Man it's so fun being a doctor.

Anyway I think it's become some sort of adulthood ritual for young chinese people to be discriminated so that they will become more mature.

Take this as an example.

Ali is an Indon. He works here as a constuction worker for 20 years, and applies for citizenship. Therefore he becomes a Malay, and his children will get so many scholarships he can't even pick the best one.

Ah Chong is a Chinese. He came from Guangzhou to work in a tin mine. He works for 20+years, and gets citizenship. And then he has kids. And grandkids. But in the end he still had to work super hard to send them to study overseas, because no one in Malaysia will give him a scholarship.

Well it's the irony, and there are almost as many Indons as Indians, so to all the Indians, LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY BEFORE THE INDONS DISPLACE YOU GUNJEE!!
Otherwise you will be even more of a minority, and unlike in Australia or something, Malaysia DOES not protect the minority. In fact it's the other way round.

But I'm almost used to it already. And this time I can at least pass the work along to another Chinese and share the burden with my countrymen. In fact 50% of the commitee is Chinese, but they have differing views and such so it will still be a pain to work together.

BTW I got elected as treasurer for the english club.

So then we begin another round of alibabaness, and government mediocrity, and waiting 1 month for a budget for the club activities to land in my pockets, which will soon flow out. In a good way I mean. You all know that I'm not a swindler, as if the ACA doesn't exist.

Anyway it's getting quiet as its a class day(Yes on saturday) and it's not good to stay in front of the common comp for too long(even though there's nobody waiting) and it's very very quiet.

So,

ciaooooo....

-PAu-

No comments: