Friday, September 14, 2007

Spookedy room. Aih... Things I would do for internet....

Ola and welcome vack to annother edition of Pau's bloggy. By the way this was made possible thanks to a 5 ringgit 10 foot LAN cable, a pair of quiet shoes, and a sneaky brain that is willing to walk 300 meters to steal an internet connection in the tutorial complex. I typed this in my room and posted it in the complex.

Well this time I'm blogging from the relative safety of my room, and the immigrants are not in as they still have class. So what has happended for the past week you ask?

Well, it's been an OK week, with the holidays in full view on the horizon. I've decided not to go to Kedah to be a SPECTATOR for the public speaking cause I don't think I'll be of much help, as the Melayu guy still says

'Mercedes is a very powerful and exclusive car made in German.' and

'We should example the Western countries to make Malaysia modern.'

Yes he actually says that.

So I'm banking on the Indian girl and hopes that the teacher is merciful enough to give the poor Chinese dude something.

And the college tennis team has improved a lot, and their training programme is fantastic. I just got beaten by their girls team, so that speaks a lot. And my hands are still shaking from the bloody shock from the tennis raquet.

And let me tell you something interesting. Just yesterday, the other dorm which is called Asrama al'Jazari ( pronounce it as al'Jazeera ) just got spotcehcked for ciggys and fags. BTW I'm staying in Asrama al'Kindi ( pronounce it as al'Qaeda ).

Apparently the wardens got many informners and went straight to the rooms and got the corrrect people who were selling fags to the others. And I heard the teachers actually belasah the guy and beat him up real good. And they threw bricks at his locker (which he refused to open) and broke the whole damn locker and took out the ciggys. And they shouted and yelled and hit many other guys and rounded them all up. And they even expelled the fag distributor. After smashing his face and locker of course. In my opinion the wardens did the right thing and the faggots deserved to get hit. It's no big deal if you smoke in your own private estate but smoking in a communal room is pissing off. And at least the teachers showed that some form of law and order still exists in this screwed place.

Actually, my block is also facing a serious smoke problem as the smokers don't even care anymore. I've seen people smoke in the toilets without even hiding behind the doors. They just casually walk around and look at you, hoping to remember your face so that they can take revenge if you call the wardens. And worse still, some just smoke in their rooms. Just walk down the corridors and smell the wonderful nicotine oozing into your cranium. Although I still don't know where the smoking immigrant smokes. It's very obvious that he smokes every evening and the only missing piece is where he smokes and who he gets fags from.

Anyway I can't wait for to finish my projects so that I can go home and enjoy life to the fullest.

Oh God the immigrant is back and he's praying. No need to guess what he's praying for. Probably prays not to get caught next time he fags. Luckily the kiblat is behind me. Oh shit here he comes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily I saved the file. Phew.. That was close. No really! It's true.

Now he just left for my neighbour's room. At least he didn't catch me mengumpat behind his back. Hey it's a big crime in Islam and all the Malays( and others ) are quick enough to say 'Oi jangan mengumpat!' when someone says something gossipy. Well at least I'm more or less oblivious to that Islamice rule.

And guess what?

I found out that this place isn't that bad after all. In fact it's good. I noticed that if you lower your standard enough you can actually enjoy this place. Hey what's wrong with squatting on the sinktop and washing your feet in the sink? If everyone does that it means it's normal right?

And what about walking around in nothing but your boxers? I've even seen one guy do that with suspenders. It's summer right? Time to head for the beach! Hey wait there's no beach here, so the toilet should do fine. And what's wrong with eating with your hands, and then playing with the canteen cats, and then continuing your lunch. I bet it's more tasty as there is now additional parasites, worms and fungi. Ya people in Thailand and Cambodia actually pay to eat grubs so what's wrong if you can get it free in Malaysia?

But the most stupid thing is how people here don't sleep. Even the Indians and Chinese. They wake up at 3 or 4 to study. Maybe that's why there so 'smart' . Hey really. I found ONE person who has 11 A1's and ONE person who turned down a JPA to Russian medicine. Thats already 2 people (both Chinese) that are really smart. Man that's out of 2400 ( minus the guy who got expelled just now) and hey, 2 people in my class got A for Chemistry.

I seriously hope that I was one of them, otherwise the 10000++ ringgit that went to HELP would be a shameful waste. And my ego would be so damaged that I also would wake up at 4 and start screaming.

Anyway what's over is over and can you believe that even after 5 grand years of Science and Math in English, some people still answer in BM. Well since I'm an optimist today, hey what's wrong with 5 years? That's a very short time as we still have 13 more years to Vision 2020.

By the way, my controversial 'illegal' clothesline is attracting a lot of attention. You see after the stupid ass rempit stole my beloved shorts I've started tying a nylon string between 2 pillars near my room and hanging my clothes there. Results are amazing as the longest drying period of the clothes was 2 days, with both days being extremely wet with rain. The record for the shortest was 24 hours, clocked just now.

I hope the warden leaves my project alone as tecnically, it's not illegal as it's not mentioned in any of the rulebooks and the wardens never mentioned anything about adding string in between 2 pillars.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok I'm now in the tutorial room. At forst it was crowded bu now it's getting creepy as all the lights are going off. And it's very big. Almost 40++ classes and 20 ++ labs. Who know what may be in the corners. All I can hear is my own key board.

So........

Ciao

Love,

-Pau-

No comments: