Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well it's back again to the drawing/typing/queing up for long ridiculous hours room.

This week ain't as ridiculous as the previous one, except for the fact that I signed up for some mentor mentee thingy where I get to teach these people/animals biology. And the coolest thing is that I'll have access to some of the marking schemes the teacher has, and that's probably the only reason I signed up anyway.

Anyway I just missed a counselling session or something like that because I forgot about it, and I just realised just now. Anyway too late for that. I'll just kena from again later. Well I don't think they'll do anything anyway because i don't think it's terribly important.

The gay guy is still following me, although I managed to avoid him on Monday and Tuesday, he came back to haunt me on Wednesday and Thursday. The guy even went to exchanging places during class to sit next to me and haunt me, and make me not sleep in class. It didn't help my Math anyway since the Math here is almost double Math because it doesn't overlap with form 5. Thank goodness it wasn't STPM math or I'll kill myself.

The Muet is coming and my English still sucks with no teacher around and the teacher keeps canceling class because she is 'fasting' so the class ends very 'fast'. If only they could teach 'faster' because even thought the exam is next month I still don't know how the papers look like, apart from checking it out myself.

And I just found out that I'm burning a hole in my pocket by buying food from the Ramadan baazar, but I still think I'll continue eating there since it's not as bad as canteen food. And surprisingly no one got beaten up for eating in public so far, but keep listening for news just in case.

Well, don't have that much else to say apart from the fact that I'm sleep deprived, and guess what? The smokers actually smoke in the corridors instead of the toilets. That's so cool because the toilets actually smell like SHIT for once! And they actually puasa rokok during the fasting month.

But whatever. I think I can still go for that counselling thing since I'm only 1 and a half hours late. So this will be an exceptionally short post.

So ciao

-Pau-

No comments: