Friday, September 14, 2007

Super Kao Long Issue of 14th September

So welcome back to another issue of my blog on the new address. Well it’s been a very eventful week as so many things have happened so I think I want to break it up into several pieces.

1,2 and 3. Here we go.

So let me begin with the first part of my story for the week. The gay guy. Recently, only a few days ago there was this guy damn gay in my lecture. It’s like this: All this while you don’t know this guy so well, then suddenly this guy starts to go damn close to you. It’s like every lecture till now he’s been sitting so close to me that I need to put my bag in between us. And despite that the guy will push his legs closer and closer until you feel very very sick and vomit. In fact once I tried to avoid him so badly I hurt my neck. My neck is Ok now but the problem hasn’t gone away unlike the pain.

And the worst thing is that everytime he greets me, he doesn’t say hi or anything but instead slaps my arse. And then he will say: malam ni kita study sama sama ya? Of course I don’t go study with him and give him excuses.

That guy is freaking disgusting and I want to vomit. And he has my phone number and wants to know where I go every night. Freaky isn’t it. And so far I’ve been trying my best to vary my schedule so that I won’t be followed. Right now I’m at the other boy’s dorm (there are 2 blocks). And it’s 8 at night. Normally I would blog on a thursday but it was a holiday yesterday since it was the first day of puasa month.

So I went to the halal haram counselor and he told me to jangan layan budak itu. Well, good advice I say, since if I whack him up with me members it will turn into a racial fight. So Wish me luck and hope he doesn’t pop into my room when I sleep. I only know that I will be safe for the next 2 nights because all my roommates, legal or otherwise, have gone home. So I am the only one having the room key.

As for me I will only go home during the raya break, which is one month from now.

The second part is the teacher’s birthday. This is supposed to be top secret as the Matrik people can’t know what’s going on with the Chinese community here. But since most of my viewers are from Hartamas, which is 2 people so far, it should be OK to let you know only some of the things. The teacher specifically told us to keep most things a secret, so I won’t tell much online after what happened to namewee. Maybe if you ask me in person I will tell some of the things.

Well this teacher is the only Chinese warden, or ex warden in the college. He just retired from wardening for ‘special reasons’ which he told me to keep secret.

He celebrated his birthday yesterday, and at 12 in the morning all the Chinese boys went to surprise him. After some trouble with the pak guard, we went and chilled at his house, which was just underneath our block. After some yam senging with pepsi and playing cho dai di, he went on to tell us some stories of how dirty the life of a Chinese living in a Malay world is. Not only living, but working in a Malay world.

I have to be careful with my words as he knows how to use friendster and has blasted some guys online for posting racist statements, but most of them are usually Malays who post rumours about someone converting out of Islam and how they should have a great big riot and beat the guy up. Something like what happened last few years where these big group of Malays came and attacked a church because they claimed that Moslems would be converted to Christianity, but in the end it was actually a group of Indians, but the Malays continued attacking anyway.

And on top of that he talked about topics like the pig farm closing down, and what the Malays would do if someone closed down all their lembu farms. And he asked why the orang asli don’t get special rights since they are the original people. And why not at every official function we have orang asli prayers instead of baca doa?

And what about the Malays? Aren’t thery just Indons? Anyway that is enough said already, and he explained it by using the Malay culture of dengki that existed before Hang Tuah. Like Hang Jebat who would kill for his own friend, so what more for Malays to claim special rights from the other Malaysians.

And he also said that the education system itself is at fault. I would agree as he is one of those directly involved in executing it. Do you know why they have agama and moral class? You see, in agama class the Moslems are told that their religion is supreme and other religions are shit. In moral class we are told to have the muhibah sprit and respect all religions.

You know what mara colleges are for? They teach the Malays to speak up and claim their rights, and other colleges teach students to follow the rules set by others. Basically everything is hardwired into the brains of little children for the ‘good’ of the country. Otherwise why don’t they let other races into mara colleges? Notice many politicians, especially the vocal ones who want Malay supremacy, come from a similar background? For example Hisshamudin and his keris were from Malay College Kuala Kangsar, no doubt an all Malay school.

And the teacher went on and told us about how life is for the Chinese in matrik. He even told us about some of the schemes that some Malay teachers TRIED to create to help their people. Well this is supposed to be normal for Malaysian standards, especially in a Malay institution. He was even accused as a Christian missionary when he suggested an English song to a fucked up closed minded Malay who thought that the song was going to convert him to Christianity. And the icing on top of the cake is that he is not even Christian!

And the coolest thing about this teacher is that he would defend the Chinese culture to the very teeth, and was saying that he would be the dead people on the Tugu Negara. Well, it’s quite true as he organized a Buddhist club and even organized Chinese New Year and Mooncake festivals.

And even though the pengarah does not allow people to carry tanglongs around the college saying that they would ‘burn down’ the college, he would go ahead anyway since it’s not that the Malays don’t smoke everywhere. And if Malays can have their religious activities like pertandingan azan which we tolerated till the wee hours of the morning, why can’t the Chinese have a simple walk around the college with a few lanterns?

And he talked and talked until the wee hours of the morning, 3 am to be precise, and then we thanked him and went back to our rooms. It’s pretty strange to see such a cheerful teacher by day turn into a politician by night.

And his advice is to use the MCA, but don’t vote for them. A puppet can work both ways as it can’t tell the owner from a stranger.

Next is the beginning of the fasting month. It's tough being Chinese as there is hardly any food to eat during this holy month. And you have to tolerate looking at more songkoks and kopiahs. But at least there should be less smoke in the toilets as they have to puasa rokok. But the cool thing is that there is a bazaar that we can patronise every evening, just that it's so freaking crowded that on the first day we only got the last bits of food. And we don't even give face to the Malays who buka puasa and eat in front of them just when they are super super hungry.

And guess what? Some of my friends discovered a new cyber café in town, and we went there and play Dota. But as usual I lost like crazy. For once we didn’t have a boring day.

Actually I have another special edition coming up soon but I can’t post it up yet because there is a lack of time. I already spent too much time on this issue.

I won’t be back till the raya holidays so wish me luck here.

Till next time, ciao

-Pau-

No comments: