Friday, September 14, 2007

Another stupid post. I lost track on how many there has been already.

Hello this is Mr Pau from Johor. Whoooo....

Welcome to REmpitland.

No no no I'm NOT normal cause of the usual pre exam stress catching up on mua. My mid term exam starts next monday and end on next tuesday. Interesting? Maybe not.

Currently I'm sick of eating granola bars for breakfast and I'm in a real tough spot as it's getting hard to find free drinking water. I only have about 3.5 litres left in my room, which should be enough for 2 days without exercise.

And I'm still stuck with the stupid Ali Baba job of writing the speech for the Malay guy and letting him memorise it and vommit it on that day. The topic is Did you know that Malaysia became indepenent 10 years ago? (hint hint the financial crisis.)

Whooo the weekend I went back(last week) went super fast wei... Went home, play piano, do my Ali Baba job till 2 in the morning, sleep, wake up, do the Ali Baba go Dao's house, admire the GRAND piano, go back, do Ali Baba, play piano, sleep and get food poisoning the next day. And worst of all I forgot to perform my little ritual of berdosa-ing, meaning that I'll have to eat pork, drink alcohol, and play with wet dog everytime I come back. Only 2/3 was performed as I didn't have booze at home.

BTW, I won't be coming back until August and I'll have to live my life sin free and eat shitty food everyday. That's because I have extra classes on Saturdays until the semester hols. Speaking of shitty food, the canteen yesterday had uncooked chicken on the menu, and they mixed it with the normal menu, and sold it to us. Metaphorically of course.

Whooo.... Only now I'm starting to condemn my own fate of being grounded in this stupid country for the next 8 years at least. And it was all thanks to the stupid propaganda that made me choose to go matrik. What the hell I don't believe that my dad has no money. He drives a Proton and buys a house in the midle of Segambut. Of ya he was saving for my education all right. Yes ladies and gentlemen, the cost of educating a crazy, deranged, racist kid in matric is very high. You need about 10 bucks a day for food, and about another 3 bucks for water and newspapers.

Aih..... what to do.

I look at all Dao's pictures in England ah...

Wah the grass so green....

No rempits to smoke in the toilets.....

Lots of food....

And most of all, long holiays.

I need a holiday...

Haven't had one since last december.

Well, the good news is that I'll have a week off for Hari Raya. I mean logically, how can the Malays live without eating more curry chicken, this time with lemang and ketupat some more.

And another peice of good news is that I found not one or two, but an entire gang of racist people. I even joined their friendster group, which is of course, reserved for KMJ students who are non-Muslim.

Now enough of the good news. Lets go back to the bad news. My room is currently facing an immigration crisis. As you see, after my two roomies left, there were two empty spaces in the room. My other remaining roomate started calling his friends over, and then they started staying long term in my room, even though it's illegal. First the brought their books, then their mugs, and then their pillow and blanket, and you know what happens next.

And the worst of all the first day they moved in they called their friends as well, as if it was some housewarming party. And again at precisely 1 am, I woke up to stuff the cheap MAS earplugs. But this time I did it right in front of their smuck faces, and then they never came back.

So is that good news or bad?

But then I'm still unsure about the 'status' of the other immigrant, who sometimes smells of smoke. WTF if that guy smokes in m room, that's it man. I won't even go call the warden. I think I'll start a fight becasue I can't control my anger all the time you know. I have a cina friend whereby all of his roomates smoke in the room, and even his towel and clothes smell of nicotine. I mean you want to smoke go outside la.... Why the hell must you smoke inside the room. Are these guys so lazy that they cannot walk outside?

Now more bad news is that just before the exam I hav to go for a jogathon, or Larian KAKOM, whatever fancy word that means. I think I'll just pengsan on the road and let the PBSM carry me to the library, since I am also very lazy to run.

Btw I think the stupidification of the brain cells have already begun. My neurones are starting to rot and decompose. Even my friends ask me whether I'm ok or not. But I think the answer is not, as civilisation is hard to come by in these parts, only present in small packets scattered throughout the many acres of land.

Aiya so tired I cannot think of anything to add. And my 1 hour of Internet is fizzling out like a burnt matchstick.

Well, there goes another RM2.20. At least today I didn't have to que for it. Normally the que is crazy, and you still have to pay for it, and the librarians don't let you use the library computers because they want to play online games with them.

Haih.

So, till next time.

Ciao

-Pau-

Official Diplomat from the Hartamas/Segambut Embassy in Rempit Johor

No comments: