Friday, September 14, 2007

who hooooooo don't need to pay money!!!

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, I would like to present to you the first no frills BLOOG OF PAU!!!

Yay I finally convinced my mom to lend me her laptop, and since m y exam is over( for now) I can tell you more Tuk Janggut Stories. Now you see, I will divide this into seperate posts so that you don't get a headache reading this.

Monday:

Wahhhhhh its the first day of exams I have 3 subjects, math chem and english 1 hour each. Stupid the exam so kau one cannot get full marks (ceh___) but then cannot screw up because the midterm exam takes up 10 % of the final score, so any bonus here would be a big bonus later on. But as usual people like me are prone to making careless mistakes here and there. But the cool thing is that the math here is damn hard, in fact its much harder than the a level math, or maybe brits aren't good at math. But the other subjects are at more of less the same level. The bio especially. The teacher is so shitty and the books are so shitty that most students would buy those mat saleh books to read. The best buy around here is Biology by Campbell and Reece. For those out there, its pretty cheap but not as perfect as the one by Raven and Johnson. But dude, its cheap so no one complains.

And the thing abou matrik is that the teachers here kutuk a levels, they say it's easy and the teachers at HELP kutuk matrik say that it's too easy. TO be honest, I think that neither are true. I think form 6 is hard and everything else is ok. To think that I am learning only 70% of the form 6 syllabus in matrik also I want die liao, how bout those suffering in form6? So a tribute to Loong and May Yee and Ravin for willing to go kill themselves. lol.

I think the main advantage of matrik is that you study 24-7, with no entertainment, only 4 weeks of holidays through the entire course and everybody is crazy, and you learn how to be independent. I guess. The good thing about a levels is that you get the best teachers from all over the country, not like the ones here. You know my bio teacher just told the whole class that doctors boleh dapat gaji 1 juta kalau kerja dekat UPM. I was like WTF you trying to kill me is it? Already people say that mak bapak doktor, now kerja dapat 3 juta la.... Lucky there are enough security guards otherwise I sure get kidnapped one.

And speaking of kidnappings, I am already the victim of pants napping. Ya lah, some stupid fella go steal my shorts and now I have no shorts until my mom comes to send me a new pair. Diu the asses. I curse my pants with dog saliva and pork for them next time.

Nevermind lets go to Tuesday

Whoa its tuesday its chemistry exam. Oh its only 2 days and its already been such an eventful week. Oh ya I frogot to tell you that I ran for the Jogathon kind of thing. I don't remember the exact name because you know malaysians we always make something stupid sound so grand, ie: yang amat berbahagia, tan sri...... Duli yang maha mulia yang dipertuan agung tunku..... and it's not that they're that powerful anyway. (screw najib I don't care if he cracks down on bloggers who kutuk the agung and islam and the government)

So I ran( actually I walked) and I lost of course. So lets forget about that and move on.

I had a listening test in the evening. For english la, what were you thinking? And then everyone started saying that the tape they played was using my voice. WTF I know my voice very nice la, but don't go accuse me of sabotaging the tape. Speaking of nice voice, I forgot to tell you how I got humiliated by my (former) math lecturer who made me sing in front of the lectuere hall cause he said my voice very nice. WTH these people are crazy cos whoever thinks my voice is nice must be deaf or never watched Alif sing(lol long time no hear his songs).

And this was the day I made my first assault on the malay dominancy of football

Hip Hip Hurray!

I managed to get 7 people,(with some help of course) and we hoarded the futsal field, and I borrowed a college ball to play. Wow we were having so much fun and the malays actually asked us whether they could join. And this continued until there were about 25 people on the field, and the palce turned into a warzone. One by one the Chinese couldn't keep up, and left the game. In the end only me and Tan were left.

These guys are crazy you know. You can't hold the ball for more than 2 seconds or 10 guys would come chasing after you. And these guys play with their feet and not their brains or teamwork. It's all about speed and rembat power. No strategy needed. And my new pair of specs just got smashed, lucky didn't break, and I smashed it on saturday as well, and it took a couple of scratches. And someone rembat the ball up 4 stories and the borrowed ball got stuck on the roof of the lecture hall. Lucky no need to pay cause the teacher just made a report.

Anyway moving on my clothes from friday hasn't dried yet and I'm cursing and checking my clothes frantically so that no one steals them again.

Wednesday.

Whoa back to normal again, and whatever work that we hutang from the past 2 days must be paid back in full, plus interest. This is stupid because I just recieved a handful of projects to do, with one for each subject, almost. That inspired me to borrow the laptop, as it was a difficult decision, since peoples lives are depending on it (ceh). But don't worry no people were harmed in the making of this post as my mom had backed everything up in a portable hard drive.

And I just realised that this quite OK Iban girl left the college to go for mara. What the hell is with these people? She said at first she wanted to be a doctor, then she took mara for computer engineering. d(0_o)b . Who the hell would do that? Be like Karim. Follow your dreams. It's not even your money it's your parent's money and you can't wait for them to die to pass it on to you. OMG did I just say that?

And just to let you know, everyone was shocked at the Chinese revolution and said, Wah I never seen chinese play football before! Wah China beat Malaysia 5-1 sial !!

Anyway, it's Thursday now

OK OK I give up, I'm not going to wait for my stupid clothes to dry and I'm bringin them into the room. I hung the clothes from every possible spot and walla! SUDAH KERING!! stupid socks took almost a week to dry. Lucky didn't get stolen. By the way thursday was when I came down with a bad cold that had me coughing until sunday(today)

Since my throat was sore and my liver sick of strepsils, I won't type much to respect my cells.

Friday.

Oh another stupid day where the food sucks, cough in class and so on.

Saturday.

Same as friday. No really!

saturday was repacement class for hari raya holidays so it was the same. Just that I didn't do my laundry cause I already got it done on friday.

And I me, the afgan terrorist, finally got his new supplies for the war efforts, and also more imported nuts. And boy was I lucky my mom bought me some new shirts so I got something to wear for the dinner.

By the way the dinner is where the girls show off their tudungs and compare the microscopic details and the guys have to cover their eyes because there's not a single inch of sking shown. No offence to anyone, especially the girls reading this cause I may sound a little sexist there. But as usual I found out that girls and guys shaking hands or anything tak tutup aurat is big news here. So the dinner should be a sleep through thing, although some of the kukus here think that it's a prom. Well lets keep this a little secret and don't tell them anything and let them build a little wall of bricks around their heads.

And I played futsal again and got my head smashed. These guys don't care even if you're standing right in front of them. They just rembat only. And I stepped on my specs and got them scratched. And don't worry you still have 4 fingers up.

And finally got my new supply of internet. Although it's only temprorary. I only get to use it for 2 weeks before my mom wants it back. And I brought my bookshelf from home since the immigrants took up all the space that I used to put books.

Sunday.

What's a sunday without a sundae? It's a shitday. Well here I am a hijacked the LAN cable from the computer room and using FREE internet. Finally I don't have to pay for it.

Well, I think my clothes are going to dry since I hung them in my room straight. And the immigrants balik kampung so I don't have to worry about space for the next 5 hours.

Well, all thats well ends well I guess, and with this I officiate my second month of matriculation, and my sad second month an informal BM lesson.

With regards

-Pau-

Oh no I forgot the ciao!

No comments: