Friday, September 14, 2007

Missing post that was supposed to be for the 10th August

I am so freaking sorry I forgot to post this. I know Naveen was eagerly awaiting this post as I told him that I already typed it but haven's posted it up yet. This is a post almost half a month late, as if you may have noticed that there has been a large gap in my posts. Well just an intro to what this post is about, I typed it while I was still in Johor. Ignore any instructions or requests. Words in blue are typed on the 30th august, words in black are on the 10th august.

Hey look it's already thrusday! One more day till the holidays and I'll get a brief escape from jail. Ahh... the sweet escape....

And guess what, I finished my moral project! Wohoo now it's only English to go, and I don't think I can finish that one so soon anyway, so I'll leave it for the holidays. At least to keep my feeble brain going for a while. I've already done my lab reports in advance and also some of my math so I don't have to worry about that later on when I come back.

And guess what, I heard from the guys last night for the dinner, some guy actually turned up in a full tux. He was the pengerusi of course. d(0-o)b

Btw my dinner is tonight and I decide to go plain so that I won't get noticed. I already have too much attention here, usually for the wrong reasons.

And I am right now enjoying the 3 hour break before I go back to class at

2-4 pm

. So I'm wondering, should I go for lunch now, or 5 muinutes from now as I'm really hungry. Woke up late so didn't have a good breakfast. Anyways, I going to go home soon cause I heard that my long lost cousins from US are back. Oh wait did I tell you that yesterday?

Oh dear my memory.....

Anyhow, if anyone of you have any idea for my english project titled:

Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)

Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)

Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)Describe how you can promote a closer relationship among neighbours(give why as well)

(I did that just to make sure you read what I was saying) lol

So post your answers and suggestions anywhere on my freindster, or just email it to me.

Just make sure you put your subject on the email.

And can anyone tell me what's the shortest time necessary to get undang-undang or driving law? I could go and take it if 2 weeks is enough.

Well I didnt write an ending for this post but I shall give a proper one now, and for the previous post as well.

Ciao

Love,

Pau

PS: No melayus were hurt in the production of this text. I haven't done that for ages ever since namewee and his negaraku came online, so I have to be extra careful.

No comments: